Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Woodland Friends Peeking In



Thank you, friends and family who have encouraged me to post my cards. Special thanks to Nami Denami Design and Paulina Pretty Pink Posh for your kind words that gave me the courage to start a blog.

Paulina's sequins and fabulous new dies are so much fun! Aren't the Denami Woodland Friends the cutest?


Dies used: PrettyPinkPosh window panes & stitched borders, Memory Box Viva Tree, Momenta label
Stamps: Denami Woodland Friends, computer generated sentiment

Thanks for looking! This blog is bare bones right now, but with some help I'll be adding bells and whistles.

Sheryl

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl ~ Congratulations on your pretty new blog! Look forward to seeing your fabulous cards! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, how CUTE is this?! It's darling! thanks so much for helping me celebrate my Blogaversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Amy thank you!!! Congratulations on your 12 year Blogaversary!

      Delete