Friday, June 20, 2014

Piiiiink!


Having fun with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. My favorites are the sparkling clear ones. So much prettier IRL (in real life)! 




Flowers are heat embossed on pink vellum and fussy-cut, sentiment is heat embossed. 

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Elegant Greetings, Stampendous Ruffled Blooms
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Curved Stitched die
Misc: 4mm sparkling clear sequins




Can never have too many birthday cards on hand! Had so much fun making this card. I used the curved stitched die as a template to draw the light string. Pretty sequins are 6mm orchid and I also splashed on some 6mm silver confetti. Happy birthday die is from My Favorite Things. Oh, and some pink chalk was applied to make "halos" around the lights.




Stacked sequins are inspired by Jennifer McGuire on the Pretty Pink Posh blog hop. Love my Memory Box dies, Mercer Wreath (with coordinating stamp), Amira Flourish and Primo Label. Circle and scalloped circle dies are Spellbinders. 6mm orchid and 4mm sparkling clear sequins finish the card.




This stamp from Impress is perfect for stacking sequins! Took some 6mm pink peonies from my springtime mix and used 6mm orchid and 4mm sparkling clear sequins.


Today was a pink day. Paulina has many more luscious sequin colors in her Pretty Pink Posh shop: http://www.shopprettypinkposh.com/  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love all your beautiful cards! I hope you will add a button to your blog sidebar so we can follow it by email, google, or bloglovin. I would love to see more of your gorgeous cards on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill! You really made my day. ♥ There are several things I'd like to add to my blog, so much to learn! That button will be added soon, thanks for requesting it! P.S. I just followed your blog. :)

      Delete