Friday, December 12, 2014

More Treat Yo Self!


I am such a fan of the effervescent Julie Ebersole! She and Ellen Hutson have teamed up to bring us Essentials by Ellen. This is my second Treat Yo Self post. See the first one here.


All of these papers have a touch of gold, so the gold Recollections cardstock for the Treat Yo Self die cut and Sizzix Fancy Labels frame is perfection.



The zipper panel is on the inside of the card, reinforced with red cardstock. The red will be revealed when the panel is opened by the recipient. 



I washi taped the gift card before attaching the panel. I cut out the tab and didn't want the card to slide down. No peeking!
  


The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Gift Card Greetings II. Love it!



The envelope is decorated with Mama Elephant's "No Peeking". So cute!

These were so much fun to make! I can see these dies will be used all year. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment