Thursday, May 5, 2016

Embossed Vellum Anniversary

Here's a fun way to use that stash of heavy vellum and embossing folders! 



Another Online Card Classes homework assignment. It's a fun, fairly quick card but so pretty. If you haven't taken one of these fabulous classes this is a great one to start with.

Also linking up to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge #250. It is a tribute to Leslie using pink (gah) and UFOs (unfinished objects). I have had this layered heart (dies from Lifestyle Crafts) but didn't have the right card base for it. The vellum seemed to be just right. I love this set of heart dies (had to have them several years ago) because the hearts nest perfectly. Some heart dies are not truly nested; the smaller heart can't be matted onto the larger one if you know what I mean. Leslie, I know you are smiling at this challenge! Miss our tweets. xoxo

So nice of you to stop by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Sheryl! I have signed up for so many online classes and I always get distracted. I guess my cards would look better if I actually did the homework assignments, Beautiful work and so nicely crafted. Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments sure brighten my day, thank you!