Monday, August 21, 2017

98th Birthday!

Made a special card for a wonderful friend. It's an A7, larger than the usual A2 size I usually make. This size accomodated the large numbers. So happy I purchased the Large Numbers framelits. So handy for special birthdays, and I think 98 is pretty special! Our friend is legally blind; I wanted to make a sturdy card with lots of texture and dimension.



The Stardream cardstock didn't photograph very well. The cake is citrine but looks brighter in real life. I didn't want to use white, thought it would look like a wedding cake. Such a pretty sapphire blue! The gold glitter paper is from a 6x6 pad. No stamps! 

Dies: Top Dog Dies Make a Cake, Stampin' Up! Large Numbers framelits, MFT Cause for Celebration
Embossing folders: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, We R Memory Keepers Geometric Next Level
Misc: small rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment