Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Unity Every Breath

Isn't this Unity stamp by Phyllis Harris the sweetest? As soon as I saw this image I knew I wanted to try to mask the dandelion and turn it into a bubble wand, just for fun and another chance to use my favorite sparkling clear 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. This is my contribution to this month's Unity challenge


The sentiment was a free stamp in one of my recent orders! Love those surprises Unity is always giving us. ♥ 

I'm also participating in the Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class. This stamp works perfectly for the Outline stamp homework.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to use this stamp! I just adore those little sequin bubbles!! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The sequin bubbles are such a cute idea and I love being reminded that you can mask a part of an image to make it into something different! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete