Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thanks So Much


Here's another card for class. I had a hard time photographing this one at night. Used a blue background for the photo; the card base is white. I need to practice Laura's "smooshing"; I think I need to "let it go" more. I intended to use rubber cement on the flower image to use as a resist, but the rubber cement I had was dried up, (lol!), so I used clear embossing powder. Flower stamp is from Hero Arts Luscious Patterned Flowers. The flower center has homemade enamel dots. Sentiment is computer generated since the only Dymo label tape I had on hand is red. Clear embossed the sentiment as well to make it look more like a Dymo label. Of course I had to add some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment