Friday, December 16, 2016

Mr. Claus Through the Keyhole

One last post for this winter bloghop. I did mention on an earlier post I had another project using Rosie's Roadshow (stamps are so cute!).



I saw a sample at Impress of this little Santa seen through the keyhole, but this one is holding a Starbucks cup, lol! It's a tag, so is much smaller than this mightily enbiggened image. I had to make it big enough so you could see that coffee cup!

Stamps:  Rosie's Roadshow Keyhole, Rosie's Roadshow Mr. Claus, My Style Stamps Coffee Plans (coffee cup), Papertrey Tiny Treats: Christmas (sentiment)
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Tag 1

Thanks to Amy & Chaitali for the hard work putting this bloghop together. It takes many hours and a lot of energy, thank you! 


Also linking up to Shopping our Stash. This week's challenge is Tag, You're It! I miss Leslie, especially at this time of year. This one's for you!


15 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I saw that there was a class for this...SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. this gave me a huge smile, I literally peeked thru the keyhole how cute is he!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little tag, love the key hole with Santa on the other side.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful tag with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and I am glad you enlarged it so we could see the key hole peeker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! Love that keyhole image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

    We are missing Leslie too. I can't believe it's almost a year that she's gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! This is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete