Wednesday, June 6, 2018

You Rock

Don't know what took me so long to get around to casing this card. I have been wanting to do this since I saw Brian King's cool card here.



I love the critters from Stampin' Up!'s Cheerful Critters! So versatile, and they are the cutest messengers for any sign. I made this for a family friend (78 this year), who is one of the funnest (if this is a word?) guy with the best laugh. He promptly sent an email to say thank you for the REAL COOL CARD, and he's saving it! I actually fussy cut it, the hardest part was between the arms. I just love it, and wish I had reams of this DSP.

Perfect card to share in our Inking Royalty group, since I just read Brian has hit a milestone in sales so far this SU fiscal year. Whooo-hoooo!!! Brian really does ROCK! Not surprising, the best in customer service and everyone loves him!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critters, Stamps of Life tinytitles2stamp (you rock)
Paper: Adventure Bound designer series paper stack

After I get over the redeye jet lag I'll be excited to get back into the craft room. Thanks for the visit!


2 comments:

  1. I love you, Sheryl! This card is so much fun! I love this little guy peeking over the pile of rocks. Such fun! Glad your friend liked it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I love you to pieces, Brian! Blessed to be a part of your group whether it be Inking Royalty or customer group. <3 Thanks for creating so many inspiring cards. I'm sure you get cased a jillion times over!

      Delete