Thursday, August 26, 2021

Art Deco Love

Today is Day 4 of Online Card Classes with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner, but I've been working on Day 2 homework! It has taken some time, as there are 7 colors of cardstock I cut and saved on Press'n Seal (thank you, Ken McGuire!). The time invested was worth it, as I will be able to get many cards from the 7 background panels.


The fun part is deciding on the color combos!

Here's the second card from this panel:


The Poppystamps Love was so perfect I had to use it again!
Update: I'm so honored Splitcoaststampers shared this card on their Instagram feed!

Here's another panel using the bits from the already cut panels:


Completely different look! This panel is ready to be made into a card. Die cut inlay cards might not be for everyone, but I love the precision, like doing a cross-stitched piece. Everything turns out perfectly. Thank you, Jennifer! These cards are some of my top faves.

Off to watch Day 4 tutorials. I do love the Online Card Classes! Such a great deal, packed with videos, pdfs, and photos.

Dies: Gina Marie 1920s Art Deco Fan. We R Memory Keepers Nesting Hearts Revolution, Poppystamps Little Luxe Love

Always delighted you stopped by, thank you!






2 comments: