Sunday, October 31, 2021

Bamboo Beauty with Origami Crane

 


First time playing with Bamboo Beauty, and I already love it! Masked the large bamboo stalk to stamp the second one, and both to stamp the leaves. Used Watercolor Shapes for the sun, stamped in Daffodil Delight then used a blending brush with Pumpkin Pie.

This was the third crane I folded. The gold crane disappeared against the orange, and the silver didn't seem right. Pleased with the white, although it was hard to fold a 2" square out of copy paper. Amazing how much thicker it is compared to origami paper!

Stamps: Bamboo Beauty, Watercolor Shapes
Dies: No dies!
Colors: Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this so very much, Sheryl! I love your geometrical perspective on everything you make. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brian! Must be the OCD in me. If it wasn't frowned on I think I would make every card symmetrical, lol!

      Delete