Saturday, May 21, 2022

Mermazing Ink Lifting

Taking another amazing Online Card Class taught by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner, and several other talented artists. This one is Spring Card Camp 2022 and every day has been terrific. Here's homework from Day 1 that I finally finished and made into a card.


Ink lifting on this background took a bit of time, but it was fun and the results are stunning! I thought it would be fun to use the same distress ink colors to watercolor the mermaid, but in opposite order from the background. This card was challenging for me, as I rarely ink blend, have never ink lifted, and am not an expert at coloring!

Stamps: MFT Mermazing, Ink Blot Shop Doodled Rainbow Scoops Background 
Dies: MFT Mermazing, circle die (for vellum)
Inks: Distress Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry
Copics: for skin and star

I have taken many OCC classes, am loving this one immensely!!!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment