Wednesday, June 1, 2022

2 for 1 Backgrounds

Bonus Day Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp 2022. This day was a 2 for 1 background technique. Inky but very cool!




I have taken many of the Online Card Classes, but usually only make a handful of cards. This class really spoke to me. A red letter day, I completed and posted a card for every single day of class!! Wooo-hoooo!!! I'm amazed! I need to blog Day 4, which I posted on Instagram. Best class ever!

Dies: Taylored Expressions Bold Lace, MFT Hello Sunshine, Pretty Pink Posh Aloha Shaker
Misc: Pretty Pink Posh sequins

Thanks for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. I love these! The die is amazing, but I really love how you've colored your cards. So bold! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Out of my comfort zone, but it was good to try something new. Love how easy it was, and it turned out beautifully!

      Delete