Thursday, September 15, 2022

Heartfelt Thanks

Pleased with how this MFT (My Favorite Things) card came together. Making some of these for friends who have been receiving regular treatments and might have some favorite nurses or doctors they'd like to give a card to.


This CAS layout was cased from Michele Ferguson's awesome card here. I loved the stamp combo she used too, to be featured on my next post.

As soon as I saw the "beat" stamp from Keep On Rockin' I knew I wanted to pair it with the Super Hero In Scrubs set! The heart is a die from Band Aids.


Inside sentiment is so good!

Stamps: MFT Keep On Rockin', MFT Super Hero In Scrubs
Dies: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, MFT Band Aids, SU Stitched Rectangle

Mailed a package to Toronto, first time ever mailing to Canada! Used pirate ship for the first time, very easy.

Thank you for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment