Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Divinity Designs Tri-shutter

I was the lucky winner of a $25 gift from Divinity Designs from the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter blog hop! I used it toward a Tri-shutter with Layers die. I've made tri-shutter cards without dies before, but wanted this die set because the dies for the sections were included. Not just one die for each sized panel, but dies for every single panel!






This is what I ordered. The card base die is 6" across, just barely fit in the Big Shot, but it did work. Kelly was kind and sent a gift with purchase freebie, which is the most adorable tea cup and tea bag set of dies. The papers I used are also from Divinity Designs, Latte Love (from my stash). The papers are vibrant, just love them. Looking forward to using the Rainbow Sherbet paper for unicorn cards!

Thank you to Kelley and Divinity Designs for being a super sponsor of the Coffee Lovers blog hops!

See you next time,










No comments:

Post a Comment