Monday, January 8, 2018

Anniversary card for CAS(E) this Sketch #253

Playing along with CAS(E) this sketch this week in honor of Brian King! He just joined the design team, woo-hoooo!

Here's the sketch:

I was pretty true to the sketch, as Brian does so brilliantly.


In honor of this retro sketch, I selected retro Stampin' Up! retired but loved supplies.

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes (current)
Paper: Stampin' Up! Stacked With Love 4x6 pad (retired)
Misc: Stampin' Up! Classic Label punch (current), Stampin' Up! Happy Heart embossing folder (retired), Stampin' Up! Fashionable Hearts embosslits (retired)

Happy 39th Anniversary to my wonderful husband!


7 comments:

  1. What a great card and happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these sketches, such a great source for inspiration!

      Delete
  3. You are so sweet, Sheryl, to play along with this week's sketch. I appreciate it. I LOVE this black-and-white-and-red card! Such a stunner with great texture and lots of fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on joining the CAS(E) this sketch design team! So very happy I was able to play along on your first sketch pick. This color combo is one of my top favorites. <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love love love!! The texture on this is amazing and black, white, and red...wow!

    ReplyDelete