Friday, January 5, 2018

Lawn Fawn Let's Roll

Had so much fun making this card today!


So cute, don't you love Lawn Fawn? Shhh - this card is for my BIL who isn't on social media. He puts shoyu on everything, I'm serious! Used colored pencils from my stash from different companies (not Prismas) to color the shoyu bottle and sushi. Got my inner Sandy Allnock going and attempted to leave highlights. Yay, right? The tray is stamped on wood patterned paper. No dies, but I probably would have fussy cut the images for this card even if I did have dies for this set. Background paper is origami paper.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Let's Roll, Lawn Fawn Party Animal
Dies: Stampin' Up! Labels Collection 
Paper: origami paper
Embellies: Pretty Pink Posh Large Gold Star Confetti

Linking up for the first time to a Lawn Fawn challenge, the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20 - Fun with Food! 

Happy you dropped by!

4 comments:

  1. now that's a party i would go to! ha!! LOVE the sushi!!! so fun!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love the fun Lawn Fawn images so much! Happy I finally played!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Lawn Fawn images are crazy adorable. ♥

      Delete