Friday, September 7, 2018

Let the Good Times Roll!

Finally had a chance to play with this stamp/die set! Happy birthday to my nephew Colton. Studying to be an engineer, he will appreciate the workings of this pop up card. The inside of the card is the main attraction, so is pictured first:


Have to tell you, I had some issues putting it together, even after viewing several videos with tips. I used 80lb cardstock instead of 110 (good thing). The lower supports of the coaster crinkled, even after the 3rd try. The woodgrain patterned paper was added, and it crinkled too, but it doesn't show. The track was colored in with Stampin' Blends.

The outside of the card, using the stamp set to match the inside. Fun!



I knew I wanted to check the scale of the people and pups from the Loads of Love Accessories stamp set. So excited to see they work together perfectly! I just love how the pups look like they were made for these coaster cars. I am so gleeful when I am able to get stamp sets to work together. Channelling Brian!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Let the Good Times Roll, Stampin' Up Load of Love Accessories
Dies: Stampin' Up Thrill Ride

Always happy when you stop by!


2 comments:

  1. How lucky is Colton!? I LOVE this card, Sheryl! So fun that these figures fit perfectly inside the roller coaster images. <3

    ReplyDelete