Friday, November 30, 2018

STAMPlorations Zen Coffee Cup Warm Holidays

It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Grab a cuppa (as my friend says Down Under) and hop along. If you're crafter, link up for many chances to win some prizes from our generous sponsors!

The new STAMPlorations Zen Coffee Cup layering dies are every bit as wonderful as I hoped they would be! There are THREE fabulous mugs and a base die.


I chose to use this pretty mug without the base die to let the red paper show through. The SU forest foliage paper is a nice rich complement to the cheery red.

Stamps: MFT Festive Flamingos (sentiment)
Dies: STAMPlorations Zen Coffee Cup layering dies, MFT Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips (shortened)
Paper: SU Forest Foliage, American Crafts 6x6 Very Merry

Thanks for joining us today!

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just received my Sizzix Chrome Precision plate. This die cuts like a dream! Cannot wait to play with the other two dies in this set.

      Delete
  2. Love how you made that zen cup look Christmas-y!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the zen cups are fabulous, can't wait to play with the other two. I thought this one looked most like a poinsettia.

      Delete
  3. Sheryl, so clever to let the red base shine through. Such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I love what you did with this die too. Your color combos are always spot on. I'm not even through comnmenting on super sponsor links; I don't know how you do it!!!

      Delete
  4. Great die and great look. Love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design! Love that you left the red base to show through... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl, what a great cup. Such a festive card.
    Have a latte great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, this is fabulous! I need to put these on my list for Christmas! Lovely papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a gorgeous die. I love that you let the red pattern paper show through too. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this die is so pretty! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great holiday card! Love the mug!! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great project, Sheryl! I love this unique die and how you've pieced some of the elements back in. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! What a great way to use that die! Love how you left the blank spaces! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such outstanding card. love the Zen cup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Festive card, love the die!! *Happy Holidays*

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mug is wonderful. I especially love the way you used the die. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheryl, I love these traditional Christmas colors on your sweet coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great mug! Love the insets on just a portion of the mug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!! Yess I love these coffee dies!! I made a card for the hop with these dies too, and I just loove them!!

    ReplyDelete