Thursday, December 6, 2018

Stamplorations Coffee to Go

Have you been able to join in on the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop? So far there are 893 cards! Woohoo! Let's see how long it takes me to write this post and at what number this card links up.


I was very lucky and won the fabulous Little Things stamp set from the Precious Remembrance Shop during the last hop and I wanted to be sure to make a card using that set during this hop. I used the triangles as a nice flowy background (I'm background-stamp challenged but I love how this turned out!).


The Stamplorations Coffee to Go: Fall & Winter cup is showcased. I wanted to try a different color combo, going with a turquoisy and pink. The Pretty Pink Posh snowflake sequins and Fairytale Fuchsia are from the Holiday Shimmer mix. The front edge of the card is using the Concord & 9th Wintry Edge dies, which I just received! The back flap of the card is straight, which shows white against the scallop when closed. I am behind on hopping, there are so many amazing cards!

Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop Little Things, Stamplorations Coffee to Go: Fall & Winter, Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Greetings
Dies: Concord & 9th Wintry Edge
Embellies: Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Shimmer sequin mix

Always happy when you stop by! Happy holidays!


9 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! Love the aqua and pink! And you're #902 WOO HOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous to go cup and I love the scalloped edging on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sheryl, so fun that you used the set you won! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and love the pretty cup and scallop edge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun! A dream to color, I'm sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card and nice cup!

    ReplyDelete