Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Today is our 40th Anniversary. Such a special occasion called for a special card! And for a special guy I might add. He's my everything; I am blessed.


I love all of my dies. So very lucky to have this Birch Press set of dies, Grace Layer Set. It is so incredibly versatile. You can change up the colors, use just the outside, inner circle, outer circle, inner and outer, use the layers separately, or stack the discarded pieces and use those and on and on. Jennifer McGuire has very cool tutorials on using the Birch Press dies creatively. Link: https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2018/04/die-cutting-tips-giveaway.html

What a fun touch to add some Pretty Pink Posh jewels! These are the espresso jewels.

Thanks for the visit, see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors and layers so much! 40 years is definitely something to celebrate! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete