Saturday, April 6, 2019

Sweet Baby Boy

Happy spring! Goodness it's already April! Enjoyed making this card for our dear friends' new grandbaby. 9 lbs 15 oz!!!


I don't have access to my baby stamps right now, so am using Paper Studio stickers for the outside and inside sentiments. The stickers are adorable, and are substantial and amazing. This is my first time using the MFT Cross-Stitch Tag. I found a "T" pattern which is simply half of a cross-stitch for the background. Added some french knots to frame the sweet giraffe in the Baby Jungle Animals set by Sizzix. Pretty Pink Posh marigold jewels added the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for the visit! Come back soon!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! The stitched details on this tag are quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brian! I love stitching on cards. Your sweet comments make my heart sing. <3

      Delete