Friday, July 12, 2019

Bold Blooms Birthday Wreath


Tomorrow is Paulina's (Pretty Pink Posh) birthday, and what better way to celebrate than to make a card using a Pretty Pink Posh stamp set!



I purchased the Bold Blooms set with a wreath in mind. Many tutorials out there on using a template with a stamp press, and this set is perfect. 



I had intended on popping the stitched circle on top of the wreath, but when I laid it down I wondered how the leaves (stamped individually to get them this close to each other) would look over the circle.  I fussy cut the inside leaves only with an exacto knife and carefully used a black marker on the cut leave's edges. Different and fun! Added some jewels for bling, and I love how it turned out!

Happy birthday, Paulina!!!

Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Bold Blooms, Pretty Pink Posh Damask Greetings (SSS)
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo 2, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Squares
Embellies: Pretty Pink Posh Jewels
  

 Always a treat when you stop by!

2 comments:

  1. love the leaves popping over the circle. What attention to detail but such a nice effect. Love it

    ReplyDelete