Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Red Cup Gnome

Participating in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #10 -Gnomes today! I've always wanted to join one of these challenges, are we up to 10 already? I've been wanting to play with this gnome die, here's my chance!


How much fun is this guy with his fancy shiny hat and mittens! Donna Mikasa used the gnome's nose for hands, I used the nose for mittens. You can see Donna's adorable card here. I made a Christmasy red to-go cup with the Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags set I have had forever. The large snowflake in the background is actually embossed, looks like a die!

Stamps: Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Lil Gnome, Memory Box Mini Holly Leaves, Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Rectangle
Misc: Stampin' Up! Winter Wonder ef

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to see all of the beautiful caffeinated creations!


2 comments:

  1. awwww, so cute Sheryl! Love how you used the Hero Arts cup! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy!!! This was fun! Hope to participate in more challenges. Thank you for spearheading the ones you do!

      Delete