Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pine for Woodblock Wednesday

Participating in the amazing Amy Tsuruta's Woodblock Wednesday challenge. She's encouraging crafty friends to dust off our much-loved but maybe seldom used woodblock stamps!


I've selected three Impress stamps. These are special because Jeannie checked me out when they were having a sale on all Christmas stamps. The Pine Sprig and Large Pine Cones don't scream Christmas, but she gave me the discount. Sure do miss her and our crafty chats. Each time I use an Impress stamp I think of her.


Base is ivory cardstock, pine cones are fussy cut. I stamped the pine cones, then used a blending brush to add some light brown. I love this sentiment, there's a song by that name!



Stamps: Impress Pine Sprig 5103F, Impress Large Pine Cones 5203E, Impress Christmas in the Northwest
Dies: Frantic Stamper Cinched Ribbon Bow, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips

In the spirit of the woodblock challenge I did not unmount the stamps. First time using a stamp positioner in like forever, lol!

See how many Woodblock Wednesday projects you can find on FB/IG using the hashtags #woodblockwednesday & #woodblockstamps. Linked projects are also on Amy's blog.

This was fun! Thanks, Amy!



2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty Sheryl! Thanks so much for joining me this month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! Thank you for these fun challenges!

      Delete