Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Marilyn Monroe Boxed set

My husband's former co-worker asked him if I still made cards. She said she had some washi tape and supplies she wanted to give me. Yay! So kind of her to think of me. I remembered she's a big fan of Marilyn Monroe so I made her a set of cards (I believe she's more into scrapbooking than card making) for him to give her when they met for lunch. I made the box with the same pink patterned cardstock.




It's Woodblock Wednesday!!! Linking up here! Link party ends September 4th at 5pm Pacific. The stamps are from A Country Welcome, Sweet Home, Oregon 2003. #Woodblockwednesday #woodblockstamps



So hubby gave her the cards, and he brought a huge box home! Oh  my gosh, the 13x15x7 box was packed full of washi tape, ribbon, stickers, journal/ATC cards, ephemera, notebooks, and more. The box just fits in my recliner!
How gorgeous is this box! Crafty friends are the best. Thank you, Barb B!




Thanks for stopping by. Join us for Woodblock Wednesdays!







1 comment:

  1. Your card set is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along this month Sheryl! Wow, look at all of those goodies, so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete