Sunday, September 3, 2023

Super Cute Laundry

Having fun with another Jungle Littles card with a diecut onesie and bib from MFT.


This is a LARGE card, 5-1/2 x 7-1/2. Played with a slimline format, but couldn't get the laundry and cute critters arranged the way I had them in my head.

My sister requested a baby shower card when she saw Zane's birthday card made with the Jungle Littles. What a happy coincidence, the shower theme is jungle! I knew right away I wanted to use the MFT sentiment from Oh, Baby. So much fun when it all comes together, and always an honor when a card is requested.

What to stamp on the inside of such a large card! Luckily I have a large congratulations stamp:


Stamps: Hello Bluebird Jungle Littles, Hello Bluebird Word Buddies Jungle (bird), MFT Oh, Baby, Rubber Stampede Congratulations (wood mount)
Dies: MFT It's A Baby, Hello Bluebird Grassy Knoll, Hello Bluebird Jungle Littles, Hello Bluebird Word Buddies Jungle

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment