Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Curly Streamers

Wishing you... a happy birthday!


I knew I was going to love this Simon Says Stamp die before I even received it. Why was it on my wishlist for so long! The only thing better would be a solid outline die so you could easily pop the streamers up with the contrasting color inserted. The Delicata ink is pretty irl, along with the gold sequins. The Stamps by Judith Dots stubbie is one of my favorite stamps! The script on the Inspired by Stamping sentiment is just so lovely. "A Happy Birthday" is on the inside of the card. Dayna Lum-Akana's FB post today inspired me to use paper I purchased from Denami to make an envelope. 

Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Wishing You, Stamps by Judith Dots stubbie
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Curly Streamers
Ink: Versafine onyx, Delicata gold
Embellies: Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold 4mm sequins
Paper: (for envelope) Bella Press from Denami

Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool die! I love your fun, festive card! It's a celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete